Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A case of the blahs

Ok so most of you know when you are a mom you hit a phase that I just call blah. I vowed that I would never become the lady that wears "mom jeans" or dressed momish, not because I'm not proud to be a mom, it's just who really wishes to look like that? I mean come on. But sometimes it's inevitable. Like for instance today, I didn't feel like getting ready so here I am no make-up, hair pulled back, jeans on, converse, big t-shirt and feeling blah. I think it might have something to do with the weather too. I need the sun like a hooker needs crack. Anyway spring is upon us and I need to snap out of this ugh feeling. So here is my solution-PERFUME. When you read that did you hear angels sing? I did. So here are some picks from me to you that I love that take me straight out of the blahs in no particular order.
Have you smelled this? It's heaven in a bottle. I love this. Puts me in an awesome mood. You'll die.

This is very spring esq. I just by chance happened to get a whiff of this and I was swept off my feet.

Coconut Verbena. That's all that needs to be said about this. YUMMY!

So there you go, a little pick me up! Maybe have your main squeeze pick one up for Valentines day ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Peace out peeps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com